September 1st – November 2nd: 10 – 4 pm
November 5th – May 2nd: 10 – 3 pm (Tuesday to Saturday)
Call: 613-382-2535 for office hours during the off season.
Group Tours and Bookings:
Self Guided or Guided tours available. Groups and individuals welcome. Fully guided pre-booked tours: $3.50 per person. Information about boat cruises that stop at the museum can be found at: St. Lawrence Cruise Lines.
* Tours are available by appointment during the off season.*
This building is wheelchair accessible to all areas excluding the tower.
- Joanne van Dreumel – Executive Director
- Andrea Harasek – Finance Officer
- Liz Quinn – Gift Shop Manager
- Maggie Duval – Gift Shop Associate
- Art Thivierge – Visitor Services Coordinator
1000 Islands History Museum
125 Water St. Gananoque, Ontario, Canada. K7G 3E3
Toll free: 1-877-217-7391
Parking Map & Shuttle Guide
The 1000 Islands History Museum is conveniently located on the St. Lawrence River in Gananoque, Canadian Gateway to the 1000 Islands, adjacent to the Gananoque Boat line dock. Nearby you will find several shops and services:
- Frontenac Arch Biosphere
- Joel Stone Heritage Park & Splash Pad
- Restaurants and Café’s a few steps away
For more information about area accommodations and attractions, please visit www.1000islandstourism.com
Have questions? We’d be happy to help.