Our Corporate Partners:
- The Arthur Child Foundation
- The Davies Charitable Foundation
- Town of Gananoque
- St. Lawrence Islands National Park, Parks Canada
- Bank of Montreal
- Dupont Canada Inc.
- Gananoque Boat Lines
- 1000 Islands Community Development Corporation
- 1000 Islands Accommodation Partners
- 1000 Islands Riverquest
- Frontenac Arch Biosphere Network
- Katcharie Foundation
The Arthur Child Heritage Museum which is operated by the Historic 1000 Islands Village Foundation, is a is a registered charity. The Foundation provides income tax receipts. Donations are used to develop exhibits and assist operations which preserve the rich natural and cultural heritage of the 1000 Islands.
We encourage you to renew or become a new member. You may also wish to take advantage of the following Income Tax Deductible Gift Categories.
We’d love to hear from you
Please feel free to contact us